Thursday, November 3, 2011

Happy birthday to me!

Posted by kel @ sweet treats at 9:07 PM
I recently celebrated my 28th (gulp!) birthday so I thought I'd share a couple of fantastic pressies I got!




After being woken by my amazing man with breakfast (poached eggs on toast, my favourite!) and diamond earrings (I know right!!) we spent the day in Melbourne with my future mother and sister in law at Ikea (new Ikea in Springvale, check it out!) and Costco (ahhh, one of my happy places). It was a magnificent day.



My lovely mum bought me something I've been lusting over ever since I got my KitchenAid...the famous Beater Blade! It's great for lazy bakers like me who cannot be bothered scraping the bowl with a spatula. Winner!




My equally as lovely sister bought me the book I've been wanting since it came out...it was written by my idol, the amazing...ADRIANO ZUMBO! I can't wait to try out the recipes. The whole book is food p o r n. Absolutely divine.



Mum helped me cut my cake...my baking skills are fine, it's the cutting I suck at...haha!


I had a great time celebrating my birthday with mine and Chris' family and felt extremely loved. I can't say I'm counting down to the next birthday...the closer I get to the big 3-0 the more scared I am!

1 comments on "Happy birthday to me!"

Unknown on Thursday, 24 November, 2011 said...

I love everything you've done & the cake at the chocolate cake recipes was awesome

 

:: sweet treats :: Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez