Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A very belated happy birthday!

Posted by kel @ sweet treats at 8:54 PM
My dear friend Charlotte emailed me at work in a flap because the bakery that was supposed to be making her fiance's 30th birthday cake had decided to close over Easter, despite them having taken orders already. Wow, way to treat your customers!




So even though I was off to Adelaide for the Easter break, and I already had a cake to do before I left, I agreed to make a cake for Andrew's 30th. It was a mammoth effort to get both done but I'm alway happy to help out where I can!



Charlotte opted for a chocolate mud cake iced in fondant and decorated in a blue and white theme. I really liked how the sides looked - I love the effect and I will definitely be using it again the future.



Sorry for the lateness of this post but I'm a bit technically challenged and had somehow taken the photos directly on my camera instead of my SD card. I then had to locate a cord to plug the camera into the computer because I usually use a card reader. Then I had to work out how to find the damn pictures. I am a bit special, haha!

0 comments on "A very belated happy birthday!"

 

:: sweet treats :: Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez