Monday, January 3, 2011

This year's gingerbread creation

Posted by kel @ sweet treats at 3:16 PM
It appears that gingerbread has become my yearly Christmas tradition.

Every year I try to do something a little different, whether it be using different cutters or icing the gingerbread in different ways.

This year I went for a simple, classic gingerbread man. I would love to say that it was because I appreciate their simplicity and clean lines; however it was really because I was running short on time and was quite unwell in the week leading up to Christmas. Burnt out? Yes I am!
These treats went to Melbourne for Christmas Day, my second mother's house in Ballarat (yes, I've been adopted by my friend Ben's mum Babs...it's awesome to have a local mum for when I can't make the trip to Ocean Grove to get hugs from my real mum!) and to my work colleagues.

Hope you all had a very merry Christmas!

0 comments on "This year's gingerbread creation"

 

:: sweet treats :: Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez