Sunday, December 12, 2010

My little sister is 21

Posted by kel @ sweet treats at 8:19 PM
It's hard to believe that my little sister Bec is 21. That means I'm really old. Boooo.

I'm so proud of the person she has become - it's funny because in the last year or so we've switched roles. It's gone from being the homebody and her being the wild child to completely the opposite.
Bec had a B theme for her party, so she was Barbie and I was a bunny. There was also Braveheart (her partner Daniel), bogan (my dad), beer (dad's partner), bread (!!), beer wenches (more than a couple of those actually haha), butterfly, belly dancer, Barney & Betty Rubble...the list goes on. It was a great night.
Unfortunately I didn't get any superb pics of the cake, which was a shame. The top tier was a double barrel dark chocolate mud and the bottom was a single layer white chocolate mud. I marbled the fondant on the bottom tier and I used a variety of ribbon and lace around the base of each tier. The top was decorated with some pretty candles and butterflies.

Happy birthday Boral/Betchen/Reboccle/Bec. Love you forever xo

1 comments on "My little sister is 21"

That Dog Dancing Guy on Monday, 13 December, 2010 said...

The cake looks amazing Kel, so do you :)

 

:: sweet treats :: Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez