Sunday, March 29, 2009

Easter is just around the corner...

Posted by kel @ sweet treats at 12:43 PM
...and for once I am actually organised enough to have something to show off!


I thought I'd make up some sugar cookies to celebrate the upcoming holidays.

I bought these cute cutters from The General Trader the other day so I put them to good use today. I remembered why I always prefer metal cutters - the edge I got from these plastic cutters wasn't sharp enough for my liking.

I made some cute Easter bunnies and some carrots. I know, I know - I should have made something more Easter-ish, like eggs and chicks, but eh, the carrots are cute. These were decorated with fondant.

Happy (early) Easter to all!

5 comments on "Easter is just around the corner..."

Charlotte said...

yummo Kel! I'm coming over at Easter :)
They ALMOST look as good as those elephant ones...

Ange said...

Your blog is looking fabbo love. Congrats.

kel @ sweet treats on Sunday, 29 March, 2009 said...

Charli - you know you're welcome any time! I will bake you as many cookies as you can eat, my love!

Ange - thanks! I love the new layout so I'm glad others do too :)

Anonymous said...

The links under "make it" don't work :(

kel @ sweet treats on Wednesday, 01 April, 2009 said...

Thanks for letting me know, I appreciate it! :) All fixed now!

 

:: sweet treats :: Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez