Tuesday, October 7, 2008

More vanilla & raspberry cupcakes

Posted by kel @ sweet treats at 9:40 PM
Just another design idea for vanilla cupcakes topped with raspberry buttercream. I had leftover buttercream and fondant pearls from Molly's cupcakes so I thought I'd quickly whip up some cupcakes for a client meeting tomorrow.

I added some tiny cachous for some sparkle.

4 comments on "More vanilla & raspberry cupcakes"

BizarreQuilter on Thursday, 09 October, 2008 said...

your photography makes these look mouth-watering!!

Anonymous said...

Looks soooo darn delicious Kel!

Donley Family on Wednesday, 15 October, 2008 said...

just came across your website as I was looking for some input in regards to a kitchenaid..... thanks for your suggestion for the sunbeam
you may like to see and maybe subscribe to my sisters site that she has just started.....
http://www.inspired-by-chocolate-and-cakes.com

she loves sharing her ideas just like you!
regards
Ngaire

Anonymous said...

Oh wow these sound amazing? I also love the paerls, thats what i want my wedding-cakes to look like! Lots of yummy butter-cream!

 

:: sweet treats :: Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez