Sunday, August 24, 2008

Can you say Crayola?

Posted by kel @ sweet treats at 8:18 PM
One of the girls at work (H) asked me to make her best friend (K) some cupcakes. K had been a little down lately so H thought she'd cheer her up with some yummy cupcakes.

There is a joke between them involving Crayola crayons, so H thought it was fitting to include Crayola in some way. At H's request, I made a dozen vanilla bean cupcakes topped with pink and blue vanilla buttercream. Some of the cupcakes had letters on them to spell out Crayola; the rest were decorated with crayons that I made out of fondant, rice paper and edible textas. I added some edible glitter for some sparkle.

I got some great reviews from the lucky work colleagues that got a cupcake!

0 comments on "Can you say Crayola?"

 

:: sweet treats :: Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez