Saturday, May 3, 2008

Raspberry and white chocolate muffins

Posted by kel @ sweet treats at 1:44 PM

I promise I have not switched from the glorious cupcake to the humble muffin, but I am having a lot of fun with muffins at the moment.

Today's adventure was with raspberry and white chocolate muffins.

I borrowed the recipe from here but I made a couple of adjustments. Firstly, I switched the berries from strawberries to frozen raspberries and I used chunks of white couverture chocolate instead of choc chips (I love chunks of chocolate that melt through muffins, and I find that choc chips hold their shape too well for my liking).

This recipe makes between 8-10 texas muffins and they are truly delicious.

Happy caking!

0 comments on "Raspberry and white chocolate muffins"

 

:: sweet treats :: Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez