Saturday, May 3, 2008

A present for me?

Posted by kel @ sweet treats at 1:34 PM
Yes, a present for me!

I was greeted with a blue card in my letterbox the other day, which can only mean one thing - there's a parcel waiting for me at the post office!

I hurried down there and was handed a huge box.

When I got home, I excitedly ripped open the box and sifted through the packing material to find...a present wrapped in pretty pink paper and tied with a gorgeous ribbon.

On it was a card that read 'Happy Caking Kel!'

Nawwww.

It was the Wilton Giant Cupcake pan! I have lusted after this pan for months and I'm so excited to now be the owner of one. Everyone knows I would do anything for one of these pans.

I would even send one to myself.

Hehe.

1 comments on "A present for me?"

Iron Chef Shellie on Saturday, 03 May, 2008 said...

hahaha I'm glad you took the time to take a photo of it before you ripped the paper off!!

let us know how the giant cupcake goes!

 

:: sweet treats :: Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez