Monday, February 20, 2012

Congrats to my little sis!

Posted by kel @ sweet treats at 4:05 PM
My sister and I were engaged three weeks apart, so the engagement party and wedding preparations are in full swing.


A couple of weeks ago Bec and Daniel had their engagement party in Geelong, and naturally I was commissioned to make them a cake to celebrate the occasion.



Their colour theme was lilac and silver, so I set about creating a two tiered cake that wasn't too 'wedding-y'. Bec and I went shopping together for supplies and found some amazing diamante strands, which I wrapped over some silver ribbon at the base of each tier. I coloured the fondant a lilac colour and made a topper and some wired hearts.



Congratulations lil sis and brother-from-another-mother - I love you both so much and I'm so happy you found each other xxx

0 comments on "Congrats to my little sis!"

 

:: sweet treats :: Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez