Friday, December 30, 2011

Another year over...

Posted by kel @ sweet treats at 12:17 PM

...and another about to begin!

2011 was fantastic for me. It was the year I:

- met an amazing man...and he asked me to marry him :)








- my sister and her lovely man got engaged

(my sister has the pink nails, mine are au naturel)


- adopted my gorgeous kitten Jett from the pound


- became a mum to Chris' fur babies of the doggy variety, Don the New Zealand Border Collie and Milli the Jack Russell

- I finally got to visit some of Adriano Zumbo's patisseries in Sydney



- learned how to drive a tractor

- learned how to paint the interior of a house

- made some new friends, and lost ones who weren't really friends at all

- starred in a celebrity cook book (I still have some available if anyone wants a copy)



- helped to organise a charity ball that raised $25 000 for our local hospital



- finally sought treatment for sleep apnoea and actually started sleeping like a normal person (not walking around like a depressed zombie is such a good thing!)


- made more wedding cakes than any other year

- conquered stenciling on cakes


- went to five weddings and caught the bouquet at two of them


So there you have it...all in all, a pretty great year! Can I be impatient and bypass 2012? Bring on 2013 so I can become Mrs R already! :)

Happy New Year to you all xx

0 comments on "Another year over..."

 

:: sweet treats :: Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez