Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A mini high school reunion...and a Hoot cake!

Posted by kel @ sweet treats at 9:31 PM
Hayley and I went to high school together, but lost contact in the ten years since we graduated. Recently she found me on Facebook and asked me to make a Hoot cake for her son's first birthday. I jumped at the chance - I love this little guy.

The cake was chocolate with chocolate buttercream under the fondant. Hayley said that the cake was a big hit at her son's party and that it was 'really yummy'!


I'm becoming a pro at Hoot now so if you have a hankering for a Hoot cake, give me a holler!

2 comments on "A mini high school reunion...and a Hoot cake!"

oscar29 on Tuesday, 07 June, 2011 said...

You're becoming a pro at Hoot!

Marika on Wednesday, 08 June, 2011 said...

OMG Can you please give me some pointers as to how you made this? My youngest daughter loves Hoot and this would make a great cake for her 2nd birthday

 

:: sweet treats :: Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez