Saturday, April 30, 2011

High tea with the Royals

Posted by kel @ sweet treats at 6:09 PM
I love weddings. I'll admit it. It seems I'll never get to have one of my own so I live vicariously through my engaged friends and customers.



When it came time for the Royal wedding I was excited that my friends Ann and Belinda were arranging a high tea for the big event. To go with the club sandwiches that Ann made and the truffles, macarons and after dinner mints that Belinda made, I contributed mini chocolate cupcakes iced with pink vanilla buttercream, pink edible glitter and a little fondant crown.




Congratulations to Waity Katie for finally getting down the aisle and snagging her very own Prince :)

0 comments on "High tea with the Royals"

 

:: sweet treats :: Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez