Monday, January 26, 2009

Wedding tasting with Alison & Stephen

Posted by kel @ sweet treats at 7:22 AM



Alison and Stephen are getting married in March and came by yesterday to choose their cupcake flavours and looks.

I put together a combination of chocolate mud, lemon & coconut and vanilla bean cupcakes topped with raspberry, caramel, hazelnut and passionfruit buttercreams.


3 comments on "Wedding tasting with Alison & Stephen"

one little simitopian on Monday, 26 January, 2009 said...

Oh. My. God. I love the black and white ones with the roses. Too gorgeous to eat!!!!!!
I'd give it a try though ;)

Anonymous said...

Kel they look divine! I am drooling over my keyboard.

Cherry Blossom Cupcakes on Sunday, 22 February, 2009 said...

Oh my goodness you are ridiculously talented!! Well done!

 

:: sweet treats :: Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez