Sunday, January 11, 2009

Look who's back...

Posted by kel @ sweet treats at 4:50 PM
Yes, Ms Graham's store has risen from the ashes and re-established itself in Prahran Market. Complete with a coffee machine and a great selection of cupcake papers and sugar flowers, Crabapple Bakery is once again serving delicious cupcakes to the public.

Today I treated myself to a raspberry & white chocolate mud cupcake topped with white chocolate ganache, cachous and a sugar blossom. True to form, it was all kinds of delicious.

Welcome back Crabapple, we missed you!

2 comments on "Look who's back..."

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! Shall we go for a visit shortly?

kel @ sweet treats on Monday, 12 January, 2009 said...

Sounds good to me dear! We'll have to go on a Saturday though - they have a limited number of flavours on Sundays.

I seriously did a happy dance when I saw they were open haha!

 

:: sweet treats :: Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez