Sunday, January 20, 2008

Birthday Bonanza!

Posted by kel @ sweet treats at 9:36 PM
Well, in honour of Scott and Courts' birthdays, I made some cupcakes today to take into work for them. The things I do for my colleagues, huh!

I wanted to show off my gorgeous new Robert Gordon cupcake stand, so I took many many pictures for your viewing pleasure.

I present to you...
Chocolate cupcakes topped with raspberry frosting and a buttercream blossom!

...and...
...Lemon and coconut cupcakes topped with passionfruit frosting and dried papaya shards!

I also made the lovely Courtney a special mini butterfly cake. It's chocolate cake topped with musk frosting and edible glitter. As you can probably tell, I went shopping this weekend and bought lots of cake stuff. Hehe.

Enjoy!

2 comments on "Birthday Bonanza!"

Anonymous said...

fabulous looking cupcakes once again MsBelle! :)
who eats them all??

kel @ sweet treats on Tuesday, 29 January, 2008 said...

Certainly not me! :P

My work colleagues love seeing 'the green bag' - it means cupcakes for all!

I have no trouble getting rid of them at work :)

 

:: sweet treats :: Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez