Sunday, March 15, 2009

More wedding bells...Alison and Stephen get married!

Posted by kel @ sweet treats at 9:34 AM
As I worked on these cakes yesterday all I could do was stare out the window at the torrential downpour outside.

Australia has been in drought for what, the last 10 years? And of course on Alison and Stephen's wedding day the heavens opened and released about 10 years worth of rain.


It was so dark that it looked like night time, so my lame attempts of late at energy conservation went out the window. My little apartment was lit up like it was the dead of night, when in reality it was mid morning.

For Alison and Stephen I created 50 sage green and white cupcakes in a variety of designs, along with a 17cm cutting cake decorated with roses, blossoms, leaves and pearls.


Apologies for the terrible pictures, but when it's pitch black outside there's no hope of getting beautiful daylight shots. I have downlights so unfortunately there's no angle that prevents me getting shadows if I have to use them. Anyway, I digress.

Congratulations to Alison and Stephen on their wedding - I wish you all the happiness in the world.

2 comments on "More wedding bells...Alison and Stephen get married!"

Anonymous said...

I love that colour of green Kel :P Another gorgeous cupcake creation!! Yay You LOL

Anonymous said...

I love the imprinted fondant. Very classy.

 

:: sweet treats :: Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez